Oh my.

Ki Sanctuary
"This site teaches a unique hybrid of martial arts/self defense involving ki, an internal energy. With a Christian perspective."

Do I really need to say any more?

Oh, and before I get to the topic at hand, check out this music video made entirely of Nintendo Game Genie sound effects!

Anyhow, as you may know, I've been going out with Simone. She has an ex-boyfriend that is, shall we say, hesitant to let go. Let me just cut the foreplay and get right to my point here: this guy is coming around her cheer practices everyday, harassing the crap out of her. Now, I like to think of myself as a reasonable person. Perhaps naive and idealistic, but not ridiculous and definitely not uber jealous idiot boyfriendish. But some of the stories I'm hearing from Simone are really pissing me off. I won't go into detail, but just ask Travis: this guy is a douche and needs to be taken care of, one way or the other. Now, as I said, I consider myself a reasonable person, and as much as I'd like to make greasy stain of this guy, I'd much rather be diplomatic about this. Who knows, maybe Simone is embellishing a little. Regardless, I feel I should inform you now that should diplomacy fail, then previouslky mentioned other method will have to be employed. Unfortunately, I don't think my..."aggressive negotiation" skills are up to the..."satisfactory arrangement" I'm envisioning, so I'd like to enlist the excellent conflict resolution skills of you guys. I know that Matt is an especially good problem solver. I've already enlisted Travis' aid. Don't misconstrue this as me being cowardly; I have no problem dealing with this myself. But just listen to some of the things I related to Travis before you jump to any conclusions. You may just get pissed off enough to urgently desire the..."immeadiate separation, physically and/or psychologically, of ex-boyfriend's existence as a living being from ex-boyfriend's existence as a physical being."


If you catch my drift.

Comments

Popular Posts