For BJ

Come play with us.

I promise the keyboard and mouse won't bite you.

Comments

Travis said…
please do this PLEASE DO THIS

just once, for us
Bryan said…
I'd only even consider it if I could get a controller for my computer. I REFUSE to do K&M. Especially with this game.
UCDBrizzle said…
wow what a fag... seriously... just like how you wouldnt drink with me on my BDAY..... GOD just try... not asking u to fucking stick super aids in ur ass...
UCDBrizzle said…
negro plz its freEe
Bryan said…
No, it's my preference. I'm not spending money on a game I won't enjoy. I like it just fine on Xbox.
Travis said…
you spend tons of money on games you've never played before and don't really enjoy.

also you play with idiots over x box live. i couldn't imagine having to play left for dead with people i don't know, every single time.
Travis said…
OH GUESS WHAT

Valve is also lowering the price of L4D forty percent after making it fucking free for a day.

it'll be 25 bucks.
Bryan said…
Yeah, and how much will it be to get a controller that will work with my PC?
UCDBrizzle said…
A controller can't cost that much... but if u don't want to you don't want to...

trav.. let him be its not like there is a shortage of people for us to play with.

BTW anyone down for some massive killing this weekend, I'm like 3k away from zombie holocaust
Bryan said…
That's the other thing, I'd have to do the achievements all over again. I'm almost 100% on Xbox. I might consider it but I wouldn't hold my breath for soon, I really should be spending zero money for a while.
Bryan said…
You're basically making the point that I should spend between $50-$100 for something I already have, just not on PC. I think at least Travis will appreciate the wisdom in not doing that for now.
Brian said…
Can't you just...accidentally download it, then accidentally play with us tonight
Bryan said…
No. Especially not tonight. Nothing personal, but my evening has already been...planned. :3
Brian said…
OK. It's free till 5 PM Sat.
Anonymous said…
:3 <--- What's that face for!!
Travis said…
dont get a freaking baby controller for your PC my GOD....

and the fact that you care to recollect achievements you've already earned seems silly, at least to me. They should just come while you play

I think it's less about you paying for something you already have and more about playing something you already have the way it's meant to be played. There will be a huge difference to play the game with your friends, online, on PC. There's nothing quite like it. It's really the only reason i play.
matt said…
stop acting like BJ has no one to play with. Hes got me! no im not around very much, school keeps me very busy, but once im out, which is in like 2 weeks, ill be able to play plenty. So BJ, lemme know when your playin, ill try to be around, or awake.
matt said…
if the $50 for a game is no big deal to you guys, you guys spend it and join us on the xbox. if its all about the experience then why would you care which system you play it on?
UCDBrizzle said…
lolz we all know xbox is crap...
Travis said…
because were already playing with a bunch of people on PC. Like everybody is already there, YOU guys are the ones that need to switch to PC.

You have:
Me
Bryan Wong
the cool people Wong plays with
Brian Roper
Lucio
Musashi
and Drew apparently plays, too

also we play frequently.
Jesse said…
Why don't you guys just switch games?
Jesse said…
http://www.gametab.com/news/2964148/
UCDBrizzle said…
L6D will only allow 2 more people to play with us =X we got scores... barrels full of people to fit in a game... I mean if we had all our guys on a survivor map we'd live for days..

but ya, trav forget trying to convince him, don't waste ur breath instead save it for the insanity we face...
Bryan said…
Yeah, make me the bad guy because I don't want to buy a game I already have.
UCDBrizzle said…
i never said u were a bad guy...
Anonymous said…
it doesnt really matter how many people you have lined up to play does it? you can only use 4 at a time.
Travis said…
I think Wong's point might have been that we can usually get a full team at all usual times we want to play.

And Bj Im going to make you feel as bad as I possibly can if at all times if you will let me.
Travis said…
Also btw I'm very impressed with Left 6 Dead video you provided Jesse, kinda surprised it flew under my radar like that.


Neeaaatttt
Jesse said…
The point of the new game is so that you can all start over on something and have the opportunity to play on the same format. It seemed more productive than fighting over this.
Travis said…
I know. I agree.
UCDBrizzle said…
ok thats it... lets all restart Diablo 2...
Bryan said…
I still have all my D2 characters.
Travis said…
uuuugh, id hate to do that when the next one's coming out. Even if it's like another year.

actually maybe we could. If WE ALL start a new char TOGETHER, i think that would be kind of interesting. We could all try and pick a different class. We can have one double so no two people have to be Paladins (if they wish).
Anonymous said…
this is the only reason i hate having a mac
Bryan said…
I have no problem starting a new character.

Popular Posts