Stuff

So it seems like everyone has a lot of different stuff kinda going on. Alyssa might study abroad again, Lucio is leaving for aptos again and Roper might go to another country again too. i'll be making a post about my plans in another week or two, and hopefully BJ will post his shit soon too. I'm expecting a NICE post from trav when he gets back cause his trip sounds awesome, and last i checked andrew had some shit goin that might have developed some more. not to mention Doug, id like an update on his stuff too. all im sayin is, this site is awfully dead for all the stuff that is happening, or potentially happening. would be nice to hear some of it.

Comments

Bryan said…
Ironically too busy with stuff!
Brian said…
I wouldn't be leaving for at least a year so its nothing immediate and Im not even 100% sure yet. Also this site would suck less if there were less cryptic posts going on.
Anonymous said…
True dat...

I'll write something!
Travis said…
Not interested in typing it all out, or reading everyone else's stuff. I'd rather be actively involved with everyone. Like, let's just hang out and talk. I don't feel a need to document everything on here- things are moving too fast for that.

What I'm saying is I don't feel InfernoCafe necessarily needs to be a window into everyone's life, I'd rather just be involved in them.

Popular Posts