VACATION!!!!!!

Wassup Bleacher Boys.

I'm coming home in about a months time and I was thinking it'd be nice to take a small vacation before school starts. I threw some ideas around with Andrew and thought maybe camping would be a fun and cheap way to spend a weekend. I'm not sure about camp grounds or the like but I had the thought that maybe we could go to Andrew's parents property up in Nevada City. The land there is beautiful and the nights are clear, I swear the sky is completely bright with stars. It'd give us a place to stay, cook and if we want to do the out doorsy thing we can set up camp anywhere on the property. Also there is a big river near by that we could go swimming in. It takes a few hours to get there...maybe 2-3+, I can't quite recall at the moment. I was thinking we could leave on Friday (maybe evening time once everyone is off work) and come back on Sunday. I was shooting for the first week of August, 6-8th...the earlier the better for me since I will probably start working soon after I come home.

If anyone has better dates let me know...or if you have ideas for something else instead of Nevada City. Hope we can make this work, it'd be fun!

Let me know what you think.

Comments

Brian said…
As long as his parents dont have you guys clearing brush again. POISON OAK BRUSH
Travis said…
I'm down!
matt said…
id like to go, but im gone the first week of august. From july 31st to august 7th im not around. could we do it the previous or later weekend? or something?

Popular Posts