Jim Breuer's Epic Pizza Guy Tale







Comments

Brian said…
Holy shit this is fucking gold
Bryan said…
Pizza guy is a fucking sociopath
Travis said…
I can totally see this whole thing happening. How guys like that are.

So epic because you just can't shake some people's bullshit.
Bryan said…
I'm not typically a Breuer fan but this story fucking killed me. Had to share.

There's a follow-up to this story that was on the air yesterday, waiting for it to be posted on Youtube because it's fucking great too. He punks Pizza Guy SO HARD.
Travis said…
No I usually hate Breuer. His stand up is incredibly weak and awkward.
Bryan said…
Yeah, I definitely tend to agree. But then I don't smoke pot some I'm not exactly the demographic. But his boat coming in from the Atlantic impression killed me.
Travis said…
Oh give me a break, smoking pot won't help you get his bad and racist impressions and generally just how stupid he is.
Bryan said…
I am not familiar with his stuff because I've only heard some of it, mostly because I was lukewarm on what I did hear.

Popular Posts