THE GOOD OLD TIMES

Comments

Anonymous said…
うそ!!!!!!!

You drew this?!!

I love it♥♥♥♥
matt said…
everyone's image is based off of photos, but yes, i drew it. if you look through the old photos you'll find the original with just trav, lucio and andrew. this started as just an exercise, i was just gonna copy the photo. then i felt like adding everyone else. it turned out pretty good so i thought id share it. just a few more months and we can be doin that again!
Travis said…
This drawing is 100% enjoyable.
Bryan said…
This is hilarious. But you should totally draw me in like this:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=2363060&id=693966265
Travis said…
Brian Roper has a lot of eye brow muscle and that's the best constructive criticism I can give.

I'd like the original so I can make it a little darker. Looking at the lines I think it's too hard to ink, especially since I can see how much detail you put into a regular drawing pad-sized paper. So because of this I can play around with the light tones and the dark tones and make it look closer to inked, or just generally darker.
Travis said…
also good job on everyone's hair and especially your own cowlick. Looks just like us.
matt said…
i kinda wanted to ink it too, but i was worried about messing up the original so i didn't. id really like to upload it to an editing program so i could clean it up though. i don't have such a program unfortunately.
Brian said…
This is really, really cool.
Trav if you can stencil this that would be awesome
Anonymous said…
I was just looking at the original photo...you did Travis' face so well. lol And you gave Lucio a bigger fro...HAHAAAA

If someone could ink/color it on Photoshop that'd be tighttttt.
Travis said…
I'm confident I can spiff it up for you. Might take an hour or so but it will be prettier.

Brian it would be really hard to stencil.
matt said…
alright, ill drop the original off some time. and yes, stenciling that would be a freaking nightmare.

Popular Posts