Yesplz



Alright, now I'm fucking on board.

Comments

Travis said…
This was awesome by the way, except for Beyonce who can't fucking act and I literally laughed once she finished her first line, which then revealed that Lady Ga Ga can't really act and they both kind of seem like idiots together but visually and musically it's all good. But they shouldn't act a scene even if it's meant to be cheesy.

I really hope Ga Ga is directing these videos because I'd like to think at least someone out there is just going fucking nuts with something and doing whatever they want. I feel like not many people are able to do that.

although I can't put my finger on it I felt she was biting off this major Micheal Jackson vibe.
Bryan said…
I liked it just because it was unabashedly ridiculous on every level. I'm not a fan of her when she's doing the piano sets and showing she has "real talent yoo guyz." SNOOZE. But when this wacky bitch is just trying to see how weird she can be on film, count me in.

Popular Posts