Road Trip?

So trav, BJ, i know you guys were talking bout doin a road trip some time this year, thought id throw this out there. Me, nick and my parents are all going to vegas for nicks 21st birthday. could be a fun road trip. we will be there from march 12th to the 14th, so its a pretty short little trip. well, that's about it. all you guys will need is a hotel for 2 nights, should be easy enough to find. if you do the road trip i should be able to ride with you guys, unless canceling a plain ticket is a bigger deal than i think it is.

Comments

Bryan said…
Let me see what my funds are looking like at the start of March.
Travis said…
March the girl from Japan I met is coming to America and we are hosting her stay. I will very possibly be in New York with her during that week.

Also canceling a flight ticket is a bigger deal than you think unless you bought a refundable ticket in the first place.

As far as our originally planned road trip I have no idea when that's supposed to happen.
Bryan said…
That's a separate thing that's going to happen when we're ready for it.
Travis said…
Keep. Making. Money.

Seriously.
Anonymous said…
alright, nm then.

Popular Posts