Mchenrycruiser Is A Charmer

A couple months ago, a charming young man by the name of Mchenrycruiser showed up on the Carollatards forum to share with its members all of the knowledge he had accrued in the world of attracting the opposite sex. Self-described as:

A man with amazing blue eyes. So blue in color that if one were to gaze into them , It would feel as though a Tsunami emerged from them and knocked them to the ground below.

A man with a shaved head that women like to rub as if they are awaiting a magical genie to appear and grant them 3 wishes. Here I am ladies, Your other 2 wishes reside in my underpants.


He boasts that he could teach us "how to slay those hoodrats," and introduced us to a series of delightful Youtube videos detailing his thoughts, observations, and assertions (a veritable treatise, if you will) on the art of wooing ladies. But don't let me steal the experience from you, see for yourself.





Now I know what you're thinking.






I know what else you're thinking: "How can I thank this man for bringing so much knowledge into my life?" Well, that's what the esteemed members of Carollatards were thinking too, and we decided, what better way to immortalize a man on the internet than to insert him into a meme, in a 40 page thread humbling titled, "McHenryCruither is a lithping faggot thread"? The answer is there is none. I'm proud to say the following were just some of my entries:



































Seriously, it's 40 fucking pages. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like this guy because he so effortlessly glides between kinda funny and totally creepy. I don't know if it's all a work or not but honestly, I don't know that it matters. Anyone who says, "I know I spelled similar wrong, but who cares? She will relate to me in that we both have flaws" is either a serial killer or is Kaufman-hilarious, and both entertain me.

Comments

Travis said…
The videos aren't loading well for me, but your little shoops are pretty funny. Some are straight golden.

Part of the first one loaded and the first and only thing I could think was, "why is he talking like that". Other than that I can already tell he's crazy.
Bryan said…
Yeah Youtube is being wonky. Try it again later, this guy is fucking NUTS.

Popular Posts