Another Conversation From My Forums (I'm Blue Hair Douche)

Comments

Travis said…
wait, what?

My friend, my dear friend.

You both sound really lame, and he had some shots on you. That's not to say you weren't absolutely right about everything you said, but let's be real, you've shared your love life with a bunch of people on this forum (something I've learned from SA you NEVER do) and it doesn't give you good ground to stand on to judge others. Your love life has been a really mix bag of awesome and totally pretty chicks and people that, I dunno, well it doesn't need to be said.

I hate to think that these guys know what you've been through and can use it against you.
Bryan said…
They don't. I posted a picture of Stephanie and me on the forum about a month ago and made of joke of saying things like "OH GOD WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IT HURTS SO BAD INSIDE TODAY" and he was one of the people who took it seriously. Actually, he was THE one of the people who took it seriously.
Travis said…
hmmm.I see then. Still, I hate your forum.

Popular Posts