This is important

Are you sitting down? Here, take a seat. We need to have this discussion.

It's very hard for me and Lucio to survive the zombie apocalypse on expert. If there was a way to rape bot Rochelle and bot Nick in the butt for all the stupid bullshit they've pulled I'd probably not post this, but there isn't a way, so my semi-serious frustrations are bearing fruit on this here blog.

You motherfuckers (Travis, Wong, Moose) need to help your friends out. You other motherfuckers (BJ, Matt) need to get this shit on PC.

We haven't even tried realism mode guys. Yesterday the director repeatedly spawned the tank right before you're supposed to break the glass in Dead Center 3. EVERY. TIME. I mean, what the fuck is that bullshit? The director is such a dick.

I think you all need to re-evaluate your priorities. Your job, school, sleeping...I mean yeah, that's important. I'm not arguing it isn't. But what about me and Lucio? Is this how treat your dear friends? If you were getting lynched by a smoker, or getting face-humped by a jockey, I'd drop whatever I was doing and help a brotha out. I mean, that's what friends do right?

Coach and Ellis needs your help. They're all alone in a cruel, cold, zombie cluster fuck and you're just letting it happen.

Comments

UCDBrizzle said…
sry about last night, people just disappeared so i left. I didn't know u guys kept on playing.
Bryan said…
Runs great on my 360.
matt said…
runs great on my 360 too. me and bj will have a good old time once i get back from japan. enjoy your "PC", whatever that crap is.
Travis said…
Are you crazy?

that being said I'll try and play a little more.
Brian said…
Me and Luz beat Dead Center so whateva we don't need ya!!!

Popular Posts