This Is A Long Story I'm Trying Not To Write

So instead I will sum it up briefly: I was on an Adam Carolla forum, shit got bad, I got banned for getting mad, blah blah. The story is not important. What is important is that a new forum was made and it fucking rules. If you are every bored, you should go there and post sometimes, it's small right now, it's in its infancy, but it's got some funny motherfuckers on there. It's also a Carolla board but there is one thread about him with like 6 posts, so much other shit is going on. JOIN US AND BECOME A CAROLLATARD.

My username is TaboriHK. Srsly, give it a look, this is the best time ever to join a group since it's so new.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jesus Tab, you're so completely clueless. I feel sorry for you.

PO is going to fuck you so hard in the end and you're never going to see it coming.

I've been cyber fucking him off the boards. (He thinks I'm one of the chicks from the 30) And you simply wouldn't believe the little plans he has.
Bryan said…
It's just a forum bro, you can't get fucked. You can get disrespected and leave, but that's it. If it falls apart, it was good while it lasted.
Bryan said…
And by the way, what you wrote sounds really gay.
Travis said…
None of that here please and thank you.

Popular Posts