Japan

Gonna break up the drama for just a sec and ask about who's going to Japan, and when. I know Andrew is going...December 23rd? How about the rest of you? I think it'd be super sweet if we can all meet up and spend Christmas and/or New Years in Japan. We could kick it in an awesome country, plus you'd see my pretty face again!

You don't need to answer now, but start thinking about it. The sooner I can tell my school, the better, because they WILL make me work (regardless if it's technically winter break) UNLESS I ask for vacation days (I have 18).

Just a thought, but there's ferries that go between Japan and Korea. I will be taking such a ferry...who wants to come back with me?! You can stay at my apartment and fly out of Busan or Seoul whenever you so choose. It shouldn't cut into your budget too much either because you won't be paying for a hotel ANDDDDD the cost of living here is super cheap.

OK so think about it. I wanna go on some sweet Asian adventures with you guys. Cue guitar solo.

Comments

Travis said…
I think the whole idea is that we're going to Japan together. There hasn't been a lot of talk because Alyssa just got there and I'm kind of waiting on Musashi to hear about some things.

And also it's pretty likely I'll go back to Korea with you- just not SURE yet.
Doug said…
I'd be up for it. Two countries in one go. SCORE! More info on cost and frequency of the ferry would be cool.

THXKBYE
Anonymous said…
I'll be here in Tokyo Town...waiting...!!!

Popular Posts