Holy. Fucking. Shit.



I'm quite impressed!

Comments

Bryan said…
The guy who looks like the scout gets hit like forty times in this trailer.


Also, I'm so gonna be the asshole in the suit. Or as I like to call him, "Dixie Baird."
UCDBrizzle said…
that JUST got me sold.. WOW
matt said…
no jock, that was tight. the coach is great. and yea, that redneck needed saving like 20 times.
Bryan said…
I love that this one is apparently story-driven, or more so anyhow. I can't wait to see that.
Anonymous said…
This is a game...holy shit!
Bryan said…
I hate to break it to you Alyssa but it's not going to be exactly like this. Most of this talking and very specific action is just part of a cutscene, I imagine.
Travis said…
yeah these are the cinematic's for the game which will probably be seen between chapters of each level.
Brian said…
Herrrrra fun

Popular Posts