Things (In No Particular Order or Organization)

This weekend was completely wasted doing nothing. I should have went with Matt, but I didn't, instead I stayed inside and watched Crime 360 marathons and fantasized about committing the perfect murder. Then I watched the season premier of Dexter and surprise surprise, it was a whole lot mediocre.


My feelings are a little hurt that I wasn't included in any of Alyssa's going away stuff. I am not sure why it happened that way.


I hung out with Eric last night and he told me he's been dating a girl in Sweden for a year.

Yeah.

Of course, I can't say anything since he immediately gets hyper-defensive and announces, "I don't care what you think about it." Which just means that conversation dead-ends. What is the point of having friends, if discourse is impossible? I've always felt that if you cannot explain why you are doing something, you need to think about it more, and your friends are supposed to be able to step in.

I'm tired.

Oh, and I changed my display name to my name. It's been a long time, I don't really identify with Dante anymore. I mean, I never really did, I guess I should say I am not invested enough in the site name reference for it.

Oh, and I think I may have a problem with depression.

Comments

UCDBrizzle said…
explanations aren't necessary. Your friends wont need it and your enemies wont hear it.
Travis said…
I think you're done with that kid.

And as far as the Alyssa going away thing, I'm not sure what Alyssa going away stuff there was. I'm really not trying to pacify you or sugar coat anything, I think what you think happened was a paranoid assumption, or something less. We didn't do anything. She literally told us not to plan a party which I was going to. There was small dinner with housemates, that's all we could manage. She ate with her family, then Andrew's family. She was so in her own head that nothing happened before she left.

Also please call me up if you really have nothing to do. These are incredibly frustrating times, but I don't care what's up you shouldn't be sitting inside all weekend watching TV or whatever. I know it's different strokes and lord knows I've been skipping out on activities too, but man.
Anonymous said…
I'd like to mention that my phone was still connected until the day I left and no one gave me a call to say good bye! So maybe my feelings are a little hurt too!!
Bryan said…
I didn't know you were gone until you were gone. I assumed something happened. I guess not.
Anonymous said…
It's hard to believe that no one knew when I was leaving...seeing as I've been talking about it for months.

But whatever, it's not that big of a deal. Drop me a line on Facebook or an email.

Popular Posts