Guitar Hero 5 WHAAAA?

Avatars of famous musicians will part of the game, performing for songs by that artist and available as unlockable characters. Johnny Cash has been confirmed as a playable character. Johnny Cash tribute artist Terry Lee Goffee has provided motion capture for his character.[12] Carlos Santana has also been confirmed to be in the game, most likely as a playable character.[13] Shirley Manson of Garbage has been confirmed to be in the game, through an IGN video.[14] While the standard character creator will be available for all versions of the game, the Xbox 360 version will allow players to import their Xbox Live Avatar into the game.[15]



God I have the biggest fucking crush on this woman.

And this last bit is for Dalder, who is the only other person I know who gives a shit about this band:

Though the band are still on hiatus, the members of Garbage have expressed a desire to record an acoustic album in the future.[24]

Comments

matt said…
i bet you creamed your pants when you heard you could be Shirley
Bryan said…
I am excited for what it may signify for her career-wise. Same as I did when she landed a regular slot on the Terminator show. Of course, that got cancelled because it was too good for the hayseed audience to appreciate it. Everything she does in my mind is a step closer to getting another album out of her or Garbage, which we haven't seen for going on 4 years now.
matt said…
...ok, but you creamed your pants right?
Bryan said…
I will when I see the bonus downloadable tracks they'll have. So far the Garbage representation hasn't been spectacular, Rock Band had I Think I'm Paranoid and Why Do You Love Me and GH is going to have I'm Only Happy When It Rains. How about My Lover's Box? How about Drive You Home? How about Run Baby Run? How about the accoustic track of Medication? How about You Look So Fine? I understand that there's basically no chance of these songs making it because they aren't the hits but if they did, THEN I would cream my pants.
Bryan said…
I wouldn't even bring this up but Guitar Hero specifically has been "too cool for the room" in terms of download content. For instance, their Nirvana download content was really obscure B-sides. So there is a glimmer, a GLIMMER, of hope that because I own all of this band's music save maybe one or two songs, that they cannot surprise me and I will be pleased.
dalderbooty said…
An acoustic album would be enough to sully my linens.

Popular Posts