FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!

UPDATE!!UPDATE!! PLEASE RE-READ!!
I have my first amateur boxing match on Saturday august 1ST. Your all welcome to come, i wont be the only one fighting, its a whole day of amateur fights but ill be one of them. It should be at my gym, there is a small admission fee of $15, not much. Doors open at 1pm and the fights start at 2pm. There will apparently be food there, Doug's BBQ will be serving. So yea, if you wanna see me kick some ass or get my as kicked there is a good chance one of the two will happen (if your really lucky it might even be a double KO)! and then you can all go party at that rave afterward.

Comments

Travis said…
I'm holding out for the third option of you double K.O.'ing each other.
matt said…
haha, yeah, guess i forgot about that one
Doug said…
I just got your fb thing. It sounds good. Heh. We should film it.
Anonymous said…
id like that, i wanna see with my own eyes how i fight, i haven't really seen myself from that perspective yet

Popular Posts