MY Sweet Dream

So, I woke up this morning remembering about 3 of my dreams and I began telling Travis...he said, this is too fucking hilarious so PLEASE post it. FYI, this was a dream between a work nightmare and one of us attacking each other with BIOSHOCK powers in an icy room. So here I go....

We're all standing outside of my apartment, Andrew, Travis, Brian, Doug, Matt and BJ. For some reason Matt wants to call Lucio even though he lives so far away but from 5 feet away I can hear Matt screaming on the phone: "Who is this? Where is Lucio? Why did you pick up the phone?" I grab the phone and begin talking...it turns out he is talking to my aunt and I try avoid talking to her forever because it's one of those aunts who goes on and on about the last health issue with her dog for 45 mins. We all decide to walk to South Shore and begin our trek when Olivia pulls up in an old school white mustang, beeping the horn for Matt. I still have Matt's cellphone as were walking and Olivia hands him this really high-tech phone for him to have...sort of looks like a transformer in mid transformation with weird parts sticking out. I have no idea why this has happened but no one pays much mind and we keep walking.

I suddenly remember I left my purse in front of the house and yell at you guys for not reminding me. I run back and apparently we left Doug too cause he was just sitting there waiting. When I reach him I realize I am really hungry and as I am literally running back to catch up with the group and I am picking up pieces of food (like a Bruschetta on a plate, something we serve at my work) at the same time. I don't actually remember eating it. By the time I catch up to the group I see Andrew running up to catch up and he says he was waiting inside the apartment the entire time for me and Doug...

We're walking down Central Ave, it's about day break, and as we are about to cross the street when a girl in a car is making a U-turn that nearly hits all of us in the cross walk. I yell "HEY! Did you look at the sign!" I point at the no U-turn sign. "It says NO U-TURNS!" She sheepishly apologizes and parks her car. I see her walking up to us at the corner of my eye and she joins our group, she is wearing big fashionista sunglasses and a ribbon bow in her hair. I'm feeling really agitated that she is with us when, after about a block of walking, I turn to her and raise her sunglasses to see her face. I suddenly realize, it's Stephanie! "I'm sooo sorry! I didn't even know it was you or I wouldn't have yelled!" She smiles all big and tells me not to worry. Her and BJ are holding hands, duh...the give away, right? She grabs my hand in her free one and we all begin skipping down the street laughing like idiots....WTF???

We're in Mervyns at South Shore. Apparently Mervyn's has a restaurant....as we walk through Andrew points out that his family is sitting at one table. His mom starts calling out to me and gets up from her table. "Alyssa! Alyssa, looks it's Al Pacino!" She is now standing behind Al Pacino who is sitting at another table. She calls me over and says "Go on, introduce yourself." I'm feeling nervous and timid but I say "It's nice to meet you Al Pacino....my name is Alyssa. I just want to say that my friends and I just watched Goodfellas and it is one of my favorite movies...because I'm half Italian half Sicilian." Let me make a note...this Al Pacino (Deniro) is totally circa Goodfellas, not how he looks now. He says: "You're Italian! Wow! That's great, you're so cute!" After I talk to him Stephanie asks for his autograph and I say to everyone: "Al Pacino said I was cute, Al Pacino said I was cute!" (Like BJ pointed out...in my dream I totally switch Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro...but I guess none of that matters)

And it pretty much ends there....

Comments

Bryan said…
Al Pacino wasn't annoyed that you mixed him up with Robert DeNiro?
Anonymous said…
Apparently not.
Travis said…
white mustang
matt said…
i wish she had a white mustang

Popular Posts