Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't get it.
Bryan said…
You've never heard of Death Note?

"The series centers on Light Yagami, a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook, the titular "Death Note", dropped on Earth by a shinigami (death god) named Ryuk. The Death Note grants its user the ability to kill anyone whose face they have seen, by writing the victim's name in the notebook."
Travis said…
I know what death note is.

but why you posted this photoshop is beyond me. I'm really not trying to sound mean, I just really don't get this one.
Bryan said…
I saw it online, it made me loff. Remember, Bill Mays died...?
Travis said…
OHHHHHH

oh...


...wow
Travis said…
thats fucked up
Bryan said…
Yeah it is. But unlike the other ones, this one is more subtly fucked up. Took me a second.

Popular Posts