Aptos [ The Final Trip?!?]

Everyone should be aware that Lucio is coming back home (FOR GOOD) around the month of July. I know that we have not exactly worked out the days but it's really all Lucio's decision and what he deems as a good time to move. Before that happens his Aunt requested that we come one last time and also it would be a good way to help Lucio get all of his things together. I want to put this out here now so we can start discussing it and finding out what everyone's plans are for the month of June. Like I said, a lot of this is up to Lucio. If we want to to make one big group trip and then another to help Lucio move...that's fine with me.

So, are you guys going to be available? Is anyone going on any trips or vacations? Summer school obligations? Family obligations?

To make this easy I'm gonna try and post everyone's tentative plans (being free all month or possibly going out of town some weekend) so we can have a clear record.

  • Alyssa: June 26th- Andrew's Birthday (BBQ anyone?) Summer school on Saturdays 1-4pm starting June 27th. June 28th-Andrew's parents' Anniversary party.
  • Travis:
  • Andrew: June 26th-Birthday? June 28th-Parent's Anniversary party
  • BJ: Free all month
  • Matt:
  • Doug:
  • Brian: June 1st - 5th: work June 12th: graduation June 13th: cpr training
    June 15th: my work schedule goes full time (M-F) starting here. weekends are OK though
  • Lucio:
I also just remembered that Jesse's graduation is on the 14th and his parents would like us to come to Davis. Is anyone else going??

Comments

Bryan said…
I don't think I have any plans in June.
Brian said…
June 1st - 5th: work
June 12th: graduation
June 13th: cpr training
June 15th: my work schedule goes full time (M-F) starting here. weekends are OK though

So basically I'm open: June 6th - June 11th, and the weekends of June 20th and the 27th
matt said…
i have June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd off, but the 3rd is me and Olivias anniversary so i wont be goin anywhere. otherwise my summer school starts on June 8th. and between that and work i booked. Sundays are the only days i have off. i might be able to get a Saturday off work though, visit for a weekend or something. if you decide to move on a Sunday ill go down and help. but yeah, im pretty booked. lemme know what days you guys are thinking of doing this and ill see if i can get a day off work or something.
Travis said…
Reading everybody's availability makes me dizzy, jeez.

I'm pretty much set unless some familial obligations come up, which is one hundred percents in the air.

I honestly can't figure out what you guys are doing without pulling out a desk-sized calender in front of my face, so just let me know when we're going.
Bryan said…
Srsly.
Anonymous said…
No worries, this is really for me and Lucio to use.
Brian said…
I can't come June 6 or 7th either now.

Popular Posts