The Weekend of January 16th

Hey all.

As you're probably all aware, I'm going to be in Chicago for about 10 days in January. What you might not be aware of is that following that trip, I was hoping to get a chance to see all you lovely people.

As of right now, the plan is to come here for the weekend of January 16th, so we can do a similar Christmas/Trav's birthday/BJ's birthday/Kwanzaa celebration like we did last year. However, it also sounds like people's schedules might be a bit hectic this time around. If that's the case, I'm also down for coming up for the weekend, since there are a few additional people I would like to see, and since I'm not sure what my work schedule will be like after I get back from Chicago. I've requested time off from the 6th to the 18th, so I'm not going to be asking for any more time off after that, though I might get it.

Let me know what's up and what works best.

-Luz

P.S.


O-riginal Gangstas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think I've stated before but its going to be pretty much impossible for people to get the time off. I'm the exception but Andrew/Travis for sure...You know how difficult it is with their work situation. I vote for you coming here since that would make it possible for us all to hang out.

P.S. Trav, why are you nearly transparent in this picture, you fatty?
Brian said…
I'm fine with you coming up, bring your monster computer.
Brian said…
When are you going to Chicago? I might have to take a test in Davis that weekend to get out of one of my requirements, is there another weekend that you're available?
Travis said…
That photo.

A thousand words for that photo.

LOOK AT US BOTH!
Anonymous said…
Yeah, I think that it would be better if you came around here. It just seems easier to move one person that it is to move six or seven.
Anonymous said…
Come on up! You can then marvel at how much South shore has changed. In fact, we should stage another picture at the exact same location as a before/after picture.

Popular Posts