Bleacher Boys Holiday

It's that time of year again, boys! Holidays! Although we are a bit scattered around I know most of us will be back in Alameda during Christmas time (except Lucio...bastard.) And of course we want to take this opportunity to have everyone together. The original (and possible?) plan was to go to Aptos for a few days after Christmas and before New Years. If you remember we did this last year (remember giving Travis the empty PSP box :3 ) and I think it worked out really well. I love taking any opportunity to go to Aptos but this year we are actually unsure of it working out smoothly. (When I say we I mean Travis, Andrew and I. fyi) I talked to Lucio about having this together in Aptos and he is totally down but the main issue comes from Andrew's retarded school schedule. They run on 5 week terms and are constantly in school...and possibly after Christmas. This has yet to be confirmed but I will let everyone know.

So as a back up we were hoping to have people together at our place. If Lucio could make it down during those times that would be awesome. Of course he would stay at our place and then whoever wanted to stop by could. But we would probably have one main get together, hopefully on New Years Eve. This plan has a ton of flexibility and we could change things around. But I want to get an idea of who is available and when. If we go to Aptos, can you come? If we stay in Alameda, what days are good for you? Any family obligations (of course not Xmas, we won't be meeting that day.) Also Travis and I really wanted to do a snowboarding trip. This could totally be a 1 day affair, drive up, play in the snow all day, and come back home. Once again, your opinion on this would be needed.

Oh...and I ALSO think we should bring back Secret Santa!!! Remember when we did it in high school? $20 max (or less/more) It would be a fun little activity to do.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm very flexible over the holidays right now so Aptos or Alameda doesn't make any difference.

As to snowboarding, I'm assuming that Tahoe is the destination. If you have a date in mind, finding good prices would be a lot easier.
Brian said…
I will be in Alameda starting December 11th. I'm planning to work for ARPD so weekends/after 5PM or so would be best for me. Snowboarding sounds fun, lemme know on what you decide...we could always go to Tahoe and if we're feeling too tired we could crash at my place in Davis (Davis is on the way to Tahoe from here). I have no plans for New Years so I'm down for whatever.

I'm kinda against secret santa just cause I remember people getting things for other people anyways. But I dunno I'd be down if other people really want to do it.
Anonymous said…
Well, there is Tahoe and Dodge Ridge which is...uhm, near Mountain Storm Judo. lol I don't know where it is but maybe the same or less time than Tahoe. We went there for our Judo Ski trip, its a really nice place.

I would think this would be in January but I am pretty sure that Matt and I are the only ones with such an extended Winter Break. We could shoot for a weekend day or try and work something out with your guys' breaks. Can you tell me Berkeley and Davis are off? Or if doing it in January is even possible? That would help me figure out the days.
Anonymous said…
Everything sounds good. No secret Santa. Snowboarding!
Brian said…
I start school Jan 5th.
Anonymous said…
Why you gotta hate on Secret Santa

:3
Bryan said…
I can't have any days to go to Aptos.
Lucio said…
You lie BJ.

I'll be in Chicago from January 6-15.

Once the semester ends, I'll let you know the rest of my schedule.
Bryan said…
I'm not. I don't have any vacation days until next year.
Doug said…
I vacation from December 21st to January 15th
Anonymous said…
Well, Andrew just figured out his winter schedule and it was wrong on the website, so he is available but we're thinking it might be more convenient for everyone if we did it here. So, Lucio..when you figure your schedule out, let us know.

Popular Posts