HALLOWEEN PARTY

Hi guys,

I am just borrowing Matt's sign in to tell you guys about a get together I am planning around the time of Halloween. I was just going to send an e-vite to all of you but Matt said posting on Inferno would be better. It is still early, so details can be changed.

Day: Sunday October 26th

Time: Noon- Whenever

Place: Matt's House

Info: A casual get together....food, pumpkin carving and video games.

I was hoping Doug and Alyssa might be able to help me out with the food part of this, since Doug's burgers are loved and I need all the help I can get! I don't have any restrictions on who can come and who can't ( I can't say the same for Matt...so, check with him.) Some of my friends from school might be able to make it , as well as Matt's cousin and her husband. So please let me know if this is something that everyone can fit into their schedule and who they plan to bring ( if they are not part of the Bleacher Boys. Its to calculate how much food is needed.)

-Olivia

P.S. Alyssa, if Botchi(spelling?...you're lovely little beagle) is ok around other dogs...it would be fun if you brought her.....GG will be dressed up and ready to play. =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha, I doubt Baci (I know weird spelling) would be much of a play partner. She is good for about 20 minutes, if you are lucky, and then she poops out. But I think that would be fun to bring her along... I need to make up a costume with her.

Sounds fun, I will see what I can do with my work schedule. So this is an early afternoon party?
Lucio said…
I'll be in town at some point in October to visit UCB and SFSU. It'll either be one long trip, or two short ones, but I'll let you know if I'm going to be in town once I work out the details. If I am in town, because the party is on a Sunday, it will depend on my homework situation, since I would have school the next day and would need to get back to Aptos.

If I'm not going to be in town on that weekend, or if my workload is too much, I won't be able to make it.
Travis said…
I'm down as long as it's not THE day of Halloween.

Also I tend to be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday soooo, I dunno I'm pretty much a giant problem no matter what. I'll see what I can do.
Anonymous said…
Does anyone have costume ideas?

If I can make a Pokemon costume for Baci I am going to be a Pokemon trainer.

If not its all Pirate.
Doug said…
I'm snorlax. Zzzzz
Brian said…
I think I'd be down. My birthday is the 24th, I don't really have any plans, might as well make a weekend of it in Alameda.
Bryan said…
I dunno what my schedule is. But I'm definitely not dressing up.
Anonymous said…
BJ is a party pooper
UCDBrizzle said…
my bday is the 21st and I'mma be headin home the weekend of the 24th to hit up some bars with E, anyone down? Dante, Brian anyone else?
Travis said…
E as is Erik, or E as in going out tripping on E? I'm going to assume it's Erik...

yeah let's figure out what we wanna do the weekend on the Brians' birthdays.
Bryan said…
I'm pretty sure he's talking about his brother.

I'm down, should be fun.
Anonymous said…
My brother might come if that's cool.

Still not sure with the boys...Andrew probably won't be able to make it because of work. Travis I suppose is a maybe. I will check with them.

Popular Posts