できた!

Well, it turned out to be a lot better then I expected. I'm talking about my application for study abroad. What was rumored to be a pretty shitty process turned out to be not so bad. Technically this is the first half of the process, if my application is accepted I than have to fill out one for Waseda University but that isn't something I can think about right now.

I met with the study abroad adviser to go over my application and for the most part it was good. It turned out I had way more room to write on my essay so I was able to go back and elaborate more on my ideas which was great. Other than that I just had to make a few small corrections and within a day or two I sent for a second time to be looked over. I just received an email saying that my application was deemed complete by the advisers and all that is left is for me to get my letters of recommendation. That's pretty surprising, it only took me about one time through to do this application. What a relief.

I won't find out for quite sometime if I get in or not but its nice to know that I don't have to worry about it.

Now I need to brush up on my keigo as I go to talk to my Japanese teachers for my letters of recommendation. マジ嬉しいのよぅ!

Comments

dalderbooty said…
I'm sure you got in. Getting accepted is One part Luck and 99 parts skill.

You got the skills to pay the bills!
Doug said…
congrats

Popular Posts