Renaissance Faire

Ok, so every year at about this time there is a Renaissance Fair down in Hollister. Me and Olivia went last year and had a lot of fun so we went again this year with my brother and dad, unfortunately my mom wasn't feeling good so she didnt go, and since she could go the first time we're going again with her this time. you are all invited. its $25 for admission, $20 if you buy online, you have to pay for food (which is a little expensive but oh well) and to play the games but otherwise everything is free (unless you want to buy shit). Its a lot of fun, you dont have to dress up or be hella into it to have fun, its like walking through a live play, everyone is a character and its just fun to watch them all. http://www.norcalrenfaire.org/, thats the website with all the info. we are going on October 5th, thats the first sunday in october, that is the last time we're going this year so unless you wanna go down by yourself that is the only opertunity. there are a lot of shows, there is a guy who does glass blowing demonstrations, we saw that last time and it was really cool, live full contact jousting, when we went last time one of the jousters almost broke his arm so thats pretty fun, theres also a really good psychic there, shes only $35 dollors and she does a great job. And they sell beer there, you can buy a really cool mug and drink some good beer all day (unless you driving). Point is its a lot of fun and you guys should try to go. we will leave around 9am on sunday, the fair opens at 10 and it takes about an hour and a half to get there. also, lots of cool handmade stuff, i got this cool belt buckle last time i was there. oh yeah, there are lots of boobies, lots of girls dressed in that renaissaance shit so their boobs are pretty much popping out of their shirts, so there is something for everyone. lemme know if you're going.

Going:
Me
Olivia
My Mom
Kimmy (Olivia's friend)
Tommy (Kimmy's BF)
Alyssa
Andrew

Possibly going:
Nick
My Dad
Moose
Megan

Not Going:
BJ
Doug
Brian
Travis
Lucio

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe you threw in boobs as a reason to come.

I suppose that means BJ will be coming then, huh? lol

I'm 97% sure I can go. I talked to my boss about getting my managing shift switched to Saturday so as long as everything goes according to plan (which sometimes doesn't happen) I should be going. My brother might come as well, I told him about it and he is making up his mind.

Also, my old neighbor goes to these all the time and I am pretty sure she works the fair, I know she did last year. I think she might be able to get us some free tickets. I am going to ask her about it and let you know. If that is the case I am sure more people will come.

Shall keep you posted.

And unless Andrew gets conned into work (which also happens often) he said he would go.
UCDBrizzle said…
..boobs are at least 90% of the reason to do anything!

and hows frank been, where does he go to school now?
Anonymous said…
SFSU

sounds good, hope you guys come. i figured beer and boobs would be reason enough for trav and BJ, but we'll see.
Anonymous said…
Boobs are so overrated.

Frank is doing fine. He is at SF State now but he is moving to San Diego when this semester is up and will be going to school there.
Anonymous said…
no, no they're not
Anonymous said…
Whatever...

Did you guys buy your tickets already or should I ask for some for you too, Matt?
Anonymous said…
we havent bought ours yet, go ahead and ask, that would be pretty cool
Anonymous said…
分かった
Unknown said…
Doug will not be going.
Unknown said…
Hmm. I didn't know about gmail acct logins. Neato
Bryan said…
Nope, can't go.
Brian said…
Sounds fun, but school and crew will be eating up my time from here on in. Have fun though.
Anonymous said…
I'm thinking my going is riding on Andrew and Travis. If they don't go I don't have any actual transportation. And since anyone else with a car isn't going it might not happen. If that's the case i'll just give you all my discount things.
Bryan said…
I'm sure Matt can make room for you in the car.
Anonymous said…
It's a 4 seater and he already has more then that many people going.
Bryan said…
He can tie you to the roof.
Anonymous said…
the other two are getting there on their own, we would have room for you if trav and andrew decide to be Dbags and bail (like everyone else), you could always ride on the back of mooses sugar scoot, that'd be one sweet ride.
Anonymous said…
SUGAR SCOOT!!!

Uhm, I am not sure how comfortable I am with riding hours on that Vespa. I'd probably fall off.
Anonymous said…
Alright, everything is all settled with my work so I can for sure go, as long as you can fit me in your car. Andrew is scheduled to work but I think it he is going to ask to get it switched.
Anonymous said…
I heard it might rain.

That would suck.

Popular Posts