Revitalizing the Cafe

Man, what happened to the days when all the Bleacher Boys used to post on IC and it wasn't a bunch of updates on BJ's WOW characters? =) I feel like everyone forgot about the site and now that it has been so long, its like, why even post? "What was my password again?" Right, Andrew? Well, maybe now that the long war is coming to an end we can bring back Inferno Cafe too. Its nice to know what is going on in everyone's life. A lot of us don't get to see one another very often so an update every once in awhile would be awesome.

Roper, how is life in Davis? This is going to be your last year, right? Aren't there things you can share? Tell us more about your summer or how your going to be wrapping up your last months of college. Future jobs, or plans, or trips to Japan/Korea....

Lucio, I am still really angry at you because even though you PROMISED, you still have not finished your posts about your Japan trip. And how long ago was that.....YEARS!!

Andrew, you and Lucio are working on a story together. More so, you have him on that deadline where he has to send you his writing. Can't you guys post that sometime? Same goes for BJ, posting more of Assassins (I suppose once you've edited it though.)

Travis is going to be coming back from his Japan trip, I think there is a lot of things you can share with us that you can't tell a lot of people in person.

Dare I go on? I think we all have the capacity to write something every once in awhile. Even if its to just see how people are doing. I actually really enjoyed reading how everyone's day was, even if it was not all that interesting. I find those old posts to be really funny. The lack of posts saddens me but I am sure it saddens BJ the most. I think he deserves to have us contributing more. I will try on my part, now that I have an account. I'd like to expand on my own experiences in Japan and get more discussion on it. A lot of us are planning on visiting again, working there, etc.

I know we are all busy with school, work, and other responsibilities but I feel like Inferno Cafe is a part of the Bleacher Boys and just like our friendships I don't want to see it fade.

So, until next time (which will hopefully be soon), じゃね!

-Bloody Bess Kidd

(haha. I swear I won't end my posts with my pirate name. I just remember how everyone used to do that. Do you guys remember yours??)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I havent read BJ's Assassins in SOOO long its been like 3+ years

Popular Posts