Choke



I've talked to a few people about going to see Choke (by the author of Fight Club) and now that the movie is released mostly everywhere I can have an easier time orchestrating this. Before it was only available in San Rafael, wherever that is. Now its playing in Emeryville, Berkeley, and SF. If anyone is interested in going then let's figure out the details here. Who wants to go? Where would you like to see it? What days/times are you available? Who can drive?

As for me, I've been thinking that Monday night might be the best time. Andrew and Travis are not working, I can get home at a decent time (if I leave my class early.) But if no one minds a bit of a later showing, 9/9:30 I could stay for my entire class, but I am willing to be flexible. If we do it during the week what is the latest showing everyone is willing to see? If we do a weekend showing we could do super late, we've done that a few times.

The times for Choke in Emeryville are:
10:10am, 12:40pm, 3:00pm, 5:30pm, 8:00pm, 10:20pm

Kabuki:
2:00 2:15 4:30 7:15 9:45pm

California Theatres (Berkeley):
12:50 3:00 5:10 7:30 9:40pm

The Sundance Kabuki theater in Japan town would be really fun to go to. Its a brand new theater that just opened.

Discuss.

Comments

Doug said…
I'm done with class at 5:30, and would prefer to stay in Berkeley since I'm there already.
Brian said…
No can do basically.
Bryan said…
I will go.
Anonymous said…
Anytime though Beej?? Let me know if somedays work and others don't.
Bryan said…
As long as we don't stay out super late, it doesn't really matter.
Anonymous said…
lets see it at kabuki at 715, im already there because i work i there and i get off at 7, moose and alyssa can meet there at the same time really easy, why dont the rest of you just hop in 1 car and meet us there? unless youve all already seen it and im a little late.
Anonymous said…
No we haven't seen it yet but I am not sure how many people want to go to SF on a Monday.

Hmm...
dalderbooty said…
Not happening for moi (for what it's worth, I already saw it)
Anonymous said…
I think we are going to see it at the Berkeley theater at 9:40pm.

If that's too late BJ, sorry. Its the only one that works.
Bryan said…
It was a'ight.
Travis said…
It was like, yeah, you know

Popular Posts