The Kargath 5000

I just finished a grueling, 90 minute alt run, from the Undead starting town of Brill to harsh Kargath, another continent away. My level 1 priest, Jimcy, ultimately came out victorious!



More details later.

Jimcy is the name of Jim Norton's impression of Quincy, the character Jack Klugman played on the TV show Quincy, M.E.. Jimcy is known for berating his Asian co-worker, Sam, and criticizing the flat ass of the woman on his houseboat. Jimcy is often sought out for medical advice regarding stories brought up on The Opie and Anthony Show; he thinks the cause of every unfortunate situation is "Mmmmmmurder". Jimcy's background music is, of course, the Quincy theme song.

Minor edit: character sigs:

Comments

Anonymous said…
This makes no sense to me.
Bryan said…
I'm level one, Saaaaamm. My heals are tinier than your genitals!

Popular Posts