Dexter Season 3 Info at Comic-Con

DEXTER Season 3 exclusives and your questions answered!

Showtime will present exclusive insights on the upcoming third season of DEXTER at Comic-Con in San Diego! Kristin Dos Santos (E!) will interview stars Michael C. Hall (Dexter) and Julie Benz (Rita) with show producers Clyde Phillips and John Goldwyn plus a special guest!

The panel will take place Thursday July 24, 2008 -5:45-6:45 Room 6CDEF. (Official Comic-Con site: http://www.comic-con.org/cci )

Julie Benz will be also making an appearance before the panel at the Entertainment Earth booth on the convention floor right before the panel (3-5pm July 24 ). So, if you are going to be there plan to stop by and say ‘Hi’!

Can't make it in person? Post your questions for the actors and producers on the DEXTER Facebook page discussion board and they may get asked during the panel.

Please be sure to include your name and the city where you are from and who the question is for.

http://www.facebook.com/dexter

Thanks!

I plan on going myself this year, partially because I've never been to a con, and partially because I hear this one rules. I can't remember who I'm going with, I think it's Dalder, but if anyone is interested, let me know. It starts Wednesday July 23 and ends Sunday July 27.

Comments

Popular Posts