Cringe Humor With A Pinch of Twitch Humor

Hello Audible Subscriber. The latest edition of your subscription, Opie & Anthony(4/1/08), is waiting for you in the My Library section of audible.com Go to http://www.audible.com/recentsubscriptions/ to listen or transfer the audio file.

In this edition: We talk about our former producer bad-mouthing us in a new interview. We see what Scott and Todd are doing for April Fools' Day. We talk more about our former producer. We talk about Dane Cook. Hackers put flashing images on a web forum for epileptics. Sam and Sexbagel talk about the fireworks accident at Wrestlemania. Comedian Mark Maron joins the show. A morning show in Boston is talking about us. Cigarettes are going up again.


Just a little something that reminds me why sometimes, just sometimes, I love the people of this country. And before you go off and say I'm soulless, my sister had childhood form of epilepsy for a couple years....which I guess makes that fact that I think this is hilarious that much worse. Yikes.

Go to Audible and search for Opie and Anthony (or just click here). It's cheap, it's easy, it's quick, and it's by far the best radio show since Carolla era Loveline.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts