OH MY GOD YES.

Mass Effect.

More on this later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
See you in a few months then BJ!!
Travis said…
He's beat it about three times already.
Bryan said…
Starting a fourth tonight.

Unfortunately, my research indicates that a three way with the alien and the hot chief is NOT possible.
Travis said…
This game is hurting my head...
Bryan said…
Biotics = Win.

I've played through the game so many times that they are giving me bonus skills when I roll characters now.
Lucio said…
To think, I almost felt guilty for playing 5 hours of Twilight Princess.

BJ, have you no shame?
Bryan said…
It's not shame I lack, it's something more important.

All said, I've had this game for a little over a week and I've easily sunk over 100 hours into it. I still feel like I've only really scratched the surface in terms of content.
Travis said…
You get bonus skills for doing a certain thing a certain amount of times.

Say you have over 175 shotgun kills in one game, you'll notice you get an achievement for it. The next time through you get a bonus skills for the shogun. Same with all the other weapons and possible some other things. Check gamefaqs.com
Anonymous said…
No threesome? No good!
Bryan said…
I know, it bums me out. Maybe there will be a Live update that adds threesome functionality.
Lucio said…
I recently saw the World of Warcraft episode of South Park again, and was reminded of how much I hate you, BJ.
Bryan said…
You know what I love about that episode? The massive amount of factual errors that must have been intentionally included. Matt Stone and Trey Parker must have known that would get under the skin of a lot of tards.

Popular Posts