Survive This!

This could be the single most wrong/hilarious show idea I've ever heard.

Survive This! contestants will be briefed by the girls [Brooks and Marris] before they are helicoptered to a remote, secret location. If things go according to plan, NBC will have placed several paroled repeat sex offenders in various locations miles from the drop zone. The contestants will have 48 hours to find safety at a remote building made to resemble a rural sheriff's station.

I mean, sure, it's a hoax, of course, but the premise is so obviously false that I can't believe anyone would buy it. I've been reading things like this on Snopes.com for about two weeks now at work.

I know this doesn't qualify as a real post, but what am I supposed to write about? Nothing has happened in the past month of note except the weird Matt situation and a party Travis and I went to.

Comments

Popular Posts