Haha, I Win, Lucio

The N-Bomb Is Dead! They buried it in Detroit. Fortunately for you, your vow has been removed since the word doesn't technically exist anymore, so I guess you don't really lose.

On a side note, the Opie and Anthony coverage of this is some of the funniest audio I've ever heard. They played "I Will Remember You" by Sarah McLachlan while reminiscing fondly on how the word has been used in the past. Then they surmised that Michael Richards would give the eulogy and that Don Imus would throw himself on the coffin in tears. Finally, they pulled out a Ouija Board and tried to make contact with "an old dead friend." It was as hilarious as it was wrong.

Comments

Lucio said…
There is no combination of words in any language that can describe how I'm feeling right now.
Bryan said…
Really, it just means you're going to have to tack Franken on before the word from now on, since it's alllliiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeee!
Lucio said…
Frankenigga. I like it.
Hannah said…
I'm just picturing a chocolate colored Frankenstein. It's an undead black German!!!
Anonymous said…
"The issue of the n-word then came up again when internet personality Don Imus didn't use it." :D

-Travis

Popular Posts