Mehico

So I'm off to Mexico for a week. I'll be back on Friday the 22 in the evening. I'm not 100% sure what the plan is but I'm supposed to be going to my cabin during the first week of July also, though that week is looking more like a couple days. Doug, we can start the crane when I get back, and I found a store called Scootee's, they sell go karts and they have a shop in the back that sells parts for repairs and shit. Something to keep in mind if we ever get started on our own. Travis I'll do my damnedest to bring you back a Cuban, you too BJ. And when I get back (unless something seriously wrong has happened) I will have my new deck so we'll have to go to the skate park, so don't go the night before I return or something like that. Think that's it. See you guys in a week.

Comments

Popular Posts