Inspiration

I hope im not the only person to have heard about this but there is a new TV show called "on the lot". its a show about aspirring directors. i watched the first episode and it looks like a lot of fucking fun. I want to start filming again (as im sure the rest of you do too), and ive actually been having some insperation, though its for the movie me and BJ have been thinking about. So, BJ, tommarow is my last final of the semester, ill story board what ive got in my head (its all images, i dont have any lines), so we have something to work with and then we can move from there. BUT! i still really want to work on a movie with the rest of you guys and travis, you should really consider this "on the lot" thing. look into it, maybe you have a really good chance. but yeah, start thinking about movies! letts fucking film something!!

Comments

Popular Posts