So We Meet Again, Walter Kovacs

Seems the suspicions Alyssa held were correct - the guy who directed 300 and Dawn of the Dead (both of which I LOVED), Zack Snyder, will also be directing Watchmen. Don't take my word for it - check out this secret drop in the 300 trailer:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seeing as how he's reimagined two intellectual properties that I've seen that are not originally from him in an extremely impressive manner, I'm glad that he's the one the project has been juggled to. In addition, the screenshot seems to imply that not only is the movie still viable, it's actually in the process of being produced.

By the way, the guy who did the soundtrack for 300, Tyler Bates, also did the soundtrack for Dawn of the Dead. So don't be surprised if he does the Watchmen soundtrack too. If you haven't seen Dawn of the Dead, reference Maddox's review. I watched it again last night as a refresher and man, that was an excellent movie. And I hate horror. Definitely rent it if you haven't seen it. They shoot a zombie baby in the FACE.

Comments

Popular Posts