A Little Get-together

Hey all,

This saturday, January 27th, Travis and I would like to have a little get-together. Or at least, as much of one as we can have.

The purpose is for several reasons, the primary ones being to celebrate Travis and Dante's birthdays and also as a sort of going away for me. There's no set time, I'm afraid, but you're welcome to stop by Trav's whenever you're ready to hang out. Bring presents, food, video games, whatever you want.

There are only two definite plans right now, which are:
-A screening of the classic, Mac and Me
-Taking a photograph

The photo is by my own personal request, and anyone present is welcome to be included in a group photo. The more photos, in fact, the better. However, I would also like a Bleacher Boys only photo, so Bleacher Boys, please bring your sweatshirts and inscribe your usual Sharpie trademark. I don't know what time we'll be taking the photo, but I'll update with one when I've figured out something that works for everyone.

I also thought it might be fun to eat at either Tomatina's or Linguini's, depending on whether or not Andrew or Alyssa gets off first. If you're into the idea, let me know, if it doesn't work out, it's all good.

I think that's about it. Feel free to comment if you have any questions.

-Black Jack Kidd

P.S. Update at my other site, if anyone's interested. Might be stuff you already know.

Comments

Popular Posts