Comedy, Forged In Steel

Two of the countless rants that have kept me sane the past couple of months.

So I know I said I'd post stuff and I haven't. Between being in a weird personal space and a crazy hectic work schedule, I haven't had the time or energy. So I'll give you some quick updates now and hopefully I'll snort some coke or something and have an energy boost that puts a couple of vitriolic posts just for you. No I'm not a drug addict, that was a joke, not a freudian slip if you were wondering.

QUICK UPDATES:

Jason got into a car accident - again.

I recently pulled two all-nighters in a row. That's about 54 consecutive hours awake.

I almost got into a fight with Dalder's girlfriend.

I repaired my car, with Jason's help.

I saw Tenacious D in concert.

I found a link to every Loveline episode ever. This might explain at least one of the above.

I ordered some chicken breast from Safeway and one of the pieces was quite literally full of chicken blood.

I almost snap kicked my sister after she jumped into my room while I was playing F.E.A.R. (unintentional).

All of these stories have some fairly interesting events in them, and I couldn't possibly cover all of them in one. So a proposal: any story sound particularly intriguing? Throw something in the comments and I'll throw one of these up shortly to pay back not posting anything in like 2 years.

Comments

Popular Posts