Been A Long Time

It's been a long time since I wrote something on here, as you may or may not have noticed. Ever since the epic disaster that was Myha, I've had trouble finding the inspiration to do anything creative. I know it sounds silly, but since I've been left to my own devices I haven't really been all that willing to work on anything literary, including the site. Assassins in it's current state reflects that. Several rough draft chapters that haven't been finalized, and I usually type one before I move to the next. Hrm. Don't know what to tell you on that front.

I know there should be some kind of hope inspiring message for some kind of brighter future, but frankly I can't think of one. Maybe things will change. Hopefully things will change. I hope there's an end to this tunnel and we see each other at it.

Comments

Popular Posts