Pirates Of The Summer

Please God, don't fuck this up.

But I guess we saw it coming right? I'm not really complaining about the current video game movie trend actually; more power to them if anything. They'll occasionally land an actual good one (Silent Hill was close, but just not there yet) and we'll all freak out in bursts of nergasms. Here's to MGS being the one.

So crew ends in a week for me. Next Thursday we're going to Massachusetts to roll with the big boys on the east coast, and most likely get out asses kicked. But the exposure is the main goal, if anything. See what actual intercollegiate competition is like and all. But yes, did I mention crew ends in a week?

Dude, I'm totally coming home and shit. And what are you peeps up to? I miss hanging out with you guys so much it makes me want to punch someone. With an oar.

Summer though. I'm gonna be in Alameda all summer, but the question is, what are you're guys' plans? I'm not up to date about the going-ons of the murda; so far, everyone's either going to school/going to work? Still? Is that gonna be the plan for summer?

Just curious. I'm going back to ARPD to work with those little hooligans again, and might pick up another side-job for some extra cash (maybe that German restaurant near Park?). I'm also planning on rowing with the Lake Merritt Rowing club to keep myself fine-tuned, but thats 5AM twice a week and like 8AM on Saturdays, so it won't really get in the way of anything.

A major goal for myself though is to work-out. Weight-lifting and erging (but mostly lifting, cause I could stand to gain a few pounds...or 20). Does anyone wanna join me? Possibly? Working out goes by faster when it's with someone. And it doesn't have to be lifting. I wanna keep up with running every once in a while, and there's other things. Just be active for the most part.

I think that's it. I started listening to Ween a couple of weeks ago (yeah I know, finally) and for the most part, yes, they're awesome (but damn are some of their songs just plain weird--like uh, Mourning Glory?). So far I'm liking: Happy Colored Marbles, Hey There Fancy Pants, I'll Be You Johnny On The Spot, It's Gonna Be a Long Night, Ocean Man, Rainbow, Roses Are Free (Live), The Mollusk, Transdermal Celebration, Tried and True, Voodoo Lady, Waving My Dick In The Wind, Zoloft, and Where The Cheese Go (I guess?).

Peace out girl scout.

Comments

Popular Posts