The Birthday That Wasn't

Small post. This is mostly for Brian and Jesse, and anyone else who may be a bit out of the loop, concerning my birthday plans.

Well, I had been thinking of doing something small this weekend, whether it was a small exursion to San Francisco or just everyone getting together and hanging out, but as it turns out, Brian, and consequently Jesse, won't be able to make it this weekend, Andrew has work Friday night and class Saturday morning, and Travis has work on Sunday (I think).

So for the meantime, I'm not really going to plan anything for my birthday. Everyone's schedules seem to conflict pretty badly and until there's a feasible plan, I'm thinking it may be better to just put off any celebration (if there's even going to be one, really). Matt's birthday will be coming up soon anyway, and I've got my own tentative plans that may make me unavailable in the near future.

Anyway, it sounds like we're going to do V for Vendetta on Saturday so we'll get to hang out then.

That's it.

-Black Jack Kidd

Comments

Popular Posts