This Weekend

Just a little update about this weekend. I'd like to know who's coming, and if so, when. I know for sure Travis wants to go, but I really haven't gotten a definite "yes" from the rest of you, and it's important considering who can drive and whatnot. I talked to Lucio about it, and we've considered other options like taking Amtrak (Jack London to Davis) if it so happens nobody can drive or something. So let me know.

You guys can basically come up whenever; Friday, Saturday, or Sunday--the day of the race (at this point I'm estimating the race will start late morning-ish). My apartment should fit the majority of you if you decide to stay the night, but I'd recommend a sleeping bag (plenty of floor space, one fold out couch, and one other couch). In terms of food, the old saying "starving college student" isn't too far off. I have SOME food, but it goes quickly in an apartment full of five guys, and it's probably the most expensive thing (next to rent) that I've had to pay for so far. So, overall, bring some money or groceries, depending of course on how long you guys are staying.

Directions. I'll get back to you guys on that. The sooner I know when and who's coming, the better I can plan this.

I think that's it. Trav, I left my pirate packs at your place, so can you bring them up with you?

Comments

Popular Posts