A New Game Just For You

I have a little game for you all, courtesy of Amazon.com. It's called "Why Did You Think I Would Like That?", and it's quite easy to play. I'll post a screenshot (apologies in advance for the size - Photobucket has become a size Nazi in the past few months) that displays what it thinks I should buy, and below, how it came to this conclusion. For example:

Image hosting by Photobucket
FINAL FANTASY X STRATEGY GUIDE
REASON SUGGESTED: You own Final Fantasy X


Now, this one's easy. Obviously, it's suggesting the guide as a companion to the game, should I have trouble. It is an RPG after all.

Another example:
Image hosting by Photobucket
TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE DVD
REASON SUGGESTED: You own Chapelle's Show Season Two


This one is also fairly simple. I own one comedy DVD, so perhaps I'd like to branch out and buy another.

Alright, now you know the rules, now we kick it up a notch.

Image hosting by Photobucket
DIGITAL-CONVERTING DVD PLAYER
REASON SUGGESTED: You own V for Vendetta


Uhh....Well, V does center around a society watched by a Big Brotheresque agency, so perhaps they think I too need to fill my voyeuristic needs. Really, that's all I can come up with.

Image hosting by Photobucket
SIMPLY CALPHALON NONSTICK 6-PIECE BAKEWARE SET
REASON SUGGESTED: You own The Incredibles


Well...I suppose it's possible that, because the Bob Parr (AKA Mr. Incredible) is overweight, Amazon is attempting to cater to my desire to emulate him in the only way I can: by eating myself fat. Don't believe me? Explain this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chip clips.

Image hosting by Photobucket
BRAUN REPLACEMENT CUTTERBLOCK FOR MODEL 8585 and 8595 ACTIVATOR RAZOR
REASON SUGGESTED: You own Sin City


This one's easy. See, that scene where Dwight has Jackie-Boy held at razorpoint reminded...no. No, that's just stupid. This makes no sense.

Image hosting by Photobucket
SONICARE INTELLISYSTEM BRUSH HEAD REFILL (2-PACK)
REASON SUGGESTED: You own Sideways


Sigh. Was there anything even quasi-toothbrush related in this film? I defy you to come up with a logical reason for this.

Image hosting by Photobucket
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE
REASON SUGGESTED: You own Dance Dance Revolution


Seriously, I can't make this shit up.

So, you think you gotta better answer than me? Have your own submissions to make? Be my guest.

Comments

Popular Posts