The Alleged Face Of Evil

So I bought World of WarCraft. Yeah. Don't ask why, I don't know either.

Anyhow, this is the game that has supposedly crushed lives into the ground with fury. This post comes after about two hours of gameplay, after which my mother offered to take us both to the mall. I took her up on it and I haven't played since. I don't know if it's something that you need to get up there in levels to appreciate, or if it fills a social hole for those who need that kind of stimulation, but honestly, this game so far has no intense hold on me. Is it fun? Sure. But it isn't eating my life like say, KOTOR or Fable did. Not even close. I'll update more as time passes to see if this changes. This will also give you a chance to potentially save me before I destroy myself if this is a phantom evil that I simply have not yet perceived.

Comments

Popular Posts