Happy Birthday to Me... Happy Birth-

Hello all! It's me Travis, with a little update about my birthday and the details (as of now) concerning there being a wonderous party for us all.

For those of you who don't know, my birthday is January 15th, which is this Sunday. But as far as what concerns any of you, the party will be the next week of the 21st-22nd, Saturday and Sunday. I figured it would be better to have the party a week after because it simply give me more time, and all of you as well, because I want this to be really fun and I'm going to be needing help from a few people probably to get it ready. Where the party will be? Matt's, Mom's office, located in Oakland. Although I'm sure any of you reading this know most of this information already, and what the office is like.

It's going to be Pirate-themed. I think. At least as of now that's what I want. Maybe I'll have some decorations, I'm really not sure. I think it would be nice, and if any of you could help me sort of Pirate the office up without makeing it too "sissy-seven-year-old-birthday-party" looking, that would really be awesome. Like, skulls and shit, I don't know. Pirate flags, know what I mean? Yeah, you do. Also, I think I want it to be slightly costume orientated. You gotta dress up a bit, although I won't inforce this heavily, as long as you look like a baddass or at least wear a sash and a hat or something, that would also be awesome. Take Dante for example, he's coming in an eyepatch and a tuxedo. Badassss? I think so.

ALSOOO~ I know this is going to make me look like a selfish little panda, but I'm going to include now a list of shit to get me if you want. Only because I think we all left each other kinda hanging during Christmas, as far as what we all wanted. So I figure I might as well take the thinking out of it for you. Harr ye go:

1. A cool mask from Naruto - $36.00 + $8 shipping

2. Domo-kun Beanie! *It's the domo-kun beanie under the "characters" section. $30+ shipping.

3good

4. Cool Wallet - $20 + shipping.

5. Advance Wars DS! - $35+ free shipping

6. Nintendo DS Case
- $8 + shipping (small)

7. Sword Boy Shirt - $15+ shipping (small)

8. Cutter Fish Shirt
- Same as above (small)

9. God and Dog Shirt - Same as above (small)

10. Doin My Best Shirt - $17 + shipping (small)

11. Odd But Cute Shirt - $15 + shipping (small)

12. Pirates Are Cooler Shirt - $16+ shipping (small)

So yeah, feel free to get whatever, but the above list is just a step in one direction if you need it.

Otherwise, here's who's coming. I hope.
1. Lucio
2. Andrew
3. Brian
4. Jesse
5. Doug
6. Matt
7. BJ
8. Musashi
9. Alyssa
10. Danielle?
11. Megan
12. Hannah
13. Myha?


So that about wraps that up. I'll update more if I need to.

Comments

Popular Posts