Sergio Aid

As you may or may not have heard, one of my coworkers, Sergio Rodriguez, was murdered about a week and a half ago while coming out of a bar. Needless to say, that's pretty fucked up, but as most situations like this get, it's even worse. On top of getting killed for absolutely no reason at all, the cops are putting no effort whatsoever into finding the killer(s) (because they don't give a shit about another dead Mexican), AND his wife is 8 months pregnant with their first child.

Yeah. I'm not making this shit up.

Anyhow, at work we decided to make a fund were we donate a certain amount of our paycheck to the wife so she doesn't lose her home and all that horrible crap that comes from having a kid but no money. I've already begun donating myself, but I was wondering if anyone here wanted to donate. It's obviously not obligatory since you don't even know the guy or his wife, and the amount is not under scrutiny. Any amount would be fine, even nothing, but it would be appreciated. If you do want to donate, just talk to me and I'll make sure the cash goes through the correct channels.

Yeah. Don't really know what else to say.

Comments

Popular Posts