Damn You Gaming Industry!

Ugh. I swear to God this is some kind of Truman Show scenario. Just when I thought I've chosen sides between the DS and PSP (see my last post), this game comes along.

Damn it! It's as if the gaming industry is remaking every game I've ever loved and putting them on individual platforms so that I have to spend MORE money just so I can play it. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

But enough about that. This game....man...I can't wait for this game. It's Twisted Metal 2 revamped on a portable system...what more could you ask for? They even got all the old characters that Black didn't have...Mr. Slam...Thumper...Shadow...Grasshopper. And look at Twister! If you download the video you'll see what I mean. Her special looks so...awesome.

I must say, Twisted Metal looks mighty fine on the PSP (especially with wireless multiplayer capabilities). So it looks like I'm getting both. Eventually. Probably not till the end of the summer/year. By then prices should go down, and, luckily, some upgrades on the side.

Wow...it's as if my childhood favorites are coming back to life. What next? Starcraft 2? (Blizzard...if you don't get off your ass and stop wasting your time with Warcraft...I swear to God...)

Comments

Popular Posts