Boohoo, Bitches

Coldplay's frontman Chris Martin says the group feel unpopular.

He says while writing their new album they only seemed to get negative press.

According to Digitalspy quoting Radio One, he said: "We've been away for so long now and the only public feedback we get is tabloid gossip, which is generally vitriolic."

"So at this point we feel so unpopular and so out of the loop."

"The only people we've met who have anything to do with Coldplay have been in our faces and trying to take our picture, people who generally don't like us."

The band, whose last album release was A Rush Of Blood To The Head in 2002, are touring this summer to promote their next album which is due for release in June.

He added: "It seems surreal that we're going to play concerts again because I haven't met anyone who likes us for two years.

"Quite where these people are going to come from, I'm not sure. But I hope they're out there somewhere."


I really hope they just give up. Bunch of pussies. That would make my year, seeing another band fall.

Anyhow, I'll add something else later.

Comments

Popular Posts