YOU THERE!

Alright you assholes, I don't like you- and you don't like me, but tommorow were going to pull our thumbs out of our asses and than smell those thumbs, and for some the stank will be triumphant! Anyhow, due to circumstances beyond my control I have been summoned to do an update concerning filming tommorow. Which is probably good. What's even better is that I have established the point of this entry, so the chances of me getting off-topic have been reduced to nearly 85%!

To be very specific the purpose of this update is to tell all who plan on filming tommorow what they have to wear in order to finish the "Travis' Birthday Party" movie. And you WILL be filming tommorow...won't you? Anything else I say in this update will be extra thoughts. So yeah; I am now going to proceed to watch the footage....

Travis: Jeans, Pirate shirt, "hair ties" I guess, and some red beads in my hair

Matt: Jeans, i-pod, a black shirt

Alyssa: Pinneapple hair, black jacket, some kind of white shirt under the jacket, and her sexy pants

Doug: Green plaid sweater/shirt. It looks cotton and is over a white shirt. Can't tell if he's wearing khaki(tan) shorts or khaki pants. Can't see below his knees.

Dante: black shirt(possibly his pirate shirt?)and either some very dark jeans or they are just black pants. Can't tell. Doesn't matter.

Andrew: Well I guess it doesn't matter. He'll figure it out.


I HOPE YOU ALL CAN MANAGE TO FILM TOMMOROW!!! Things have been going great. I've realized that the fire-wire cable does wonders better than the normal hook up I've been using to upload the footage, and we've made a music video! Otherwise the bad news is that I can't find the peice of my tri-pod that screws to the bottom of my camera. This peice is like a little boot and it screw in the bottom of the camera(like I said). After this, the peice is then attatched to the tri-pod, thus making th camera and the tri-pod one. I desperately need to find this peice. It looks kinda like a square and has some bumby, rubber, grips on the top, and a shiny screw through the middle of it. FIND IT! It was last used at the beach, but I;m pretty sure it's not there. I don't think it wa ever taken off. and the odds of it falling off without the whole camera breaking apart is 1,838,758,757,422,458/will never happen. So yeah, eitehr it's in some dumb place or it's in Matt's car or Andrew's backpack. I NEEDY IT BACKS NOW! So yeah, the camera itself is doing just fine.

Also we've come into some technical difficulties involving burning our stuff onto DVD's. Which I would love to do soon. Doug seems to be on it but the solution to the problem now isn't any fun. But, whatever. We've got a lot of work to do, filming is the best! OH YEAH! Now I remember, check out this site if you havn't before. This is something we need to do. FilmFights.com. This site is so dissapoiting. Obviously they have a generous amount of support, their site is nice and must havea lot of space, also updated often. Yet the "films" that the "fight" suck. In case you souldn't tell, filmfights.com is a site where amateur filmakers submit their work and they are voted on according to their quaility and what not. The heavier the catagorie the "better" they are. Except all of them suck. Today I gave myself the honor of checking out their current first place winner. I had to stop- it was so lame. We are deffinetely better than whatever they got, and if we havn't filmed anything good enough to prove it; we could the nextr time we pick up the camera. I know we are as good as we want to be. But anyways, I would like to blow these guys out of the water.

If you value anything that's going to be happening tommorow...COMMENT! You know, as in, lettimg me know he can and cannot join us tommorow for filming. This is especially important for those who were in the first half of the "Travis' Birthday" skit. So, let's make things happen!

- Mad Davey Flint

Comments

Popular Posts