Inside the Bleacher Boys Studio

I was bored and thought this would make a fun little entry, seeing as how the site's been a little dry lately.

-"Oh Snap!"
-"My Paaaants!"
-"It's in the shape of an Oxagon."
-"Well, why don't you just teach the dog to cook?"
-"You can touch me any way you want."
-"HE CAN ONLY SHOOT STRAIGHT UP!!"
-"Bunny, you little faggot!"
-"ARGH, you fucking niggers!"
-"Is that so? MMMMMM?!"
-"OH! There's things there."
-"ARR CHAR CHAR!"
-"They'll do anything for those Goddamn Razor scooters..."
-"NO DEANER, NO!"
-"I'm in the mood for a grilled-cheese sandwich."
-"aaWOOOOOAAAH"
-"I'M PLIP PLOP!"
-"NAME'S BOY!"
-"Twavis, you got some kick-ass nipples, I swea."
-"Daddy?" "JESUS!!!"
-"IT'S STUPID!" "BUT IT'S BIG!"
-"Circus clown huh? Well fuck you!"
-"Beetle-buttlust."
-"HI I'M DAISY!"
-"Hello little boy!"
-"I GOT YOUR LICENSE NUMBER!"
-"Bob the Fish!"
-"OH! I came out the cuts bitch!"
-"I'm a cooowboy babe."
-"GOO!!!"
-"Life ain't nothin...but BITCHES and money..."
-"SCHWAAAAAAA!"
-"YEAH! YOU LOVE IT!"
-"Mr. Miyagi, NOOOO!"
-"DAMMIT CHIEF!" "DAMMIT PARKER!"
-"Oh yeah, they have eyelashes to keep out the dust."
-"Uh oh, it's a full moon..."
-"Smell like a warthog's, rear-end....rear-end....rear-end..."
-"Where, did, we go, wrong?!" "OOOOOOHHH!"
-"I'ma gonna defeat you!"
-"NOW YOU'RE A MATT!"
-"Peons."
-"If you strike me down, I'm going to get up and beat your ass."
-"ARGH, I fucking hate you guys!"
-"Gotcha!"
-"NO CAPTAIN, IT'S MAGIC! AHHHH!"
-"Uhhh! Don't worry babe!"
-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!....STUCK FACE!"
-"Roffles."
-"Lolerskates."
-"I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, wooOOAAHHHhh."
-"IT!"
-"See Lucio, this is why no one likes you."
-"Hey Trav, watch out for that bannana peel." "Huh? WAAAH!"
-"I'm totally judging you."
-"NIGGA I GOT KIDS!"
-"Too bad he didn't die in the streets like he should have." "...."
-"All I need is a blanket and a space heater."
-"Wait, here it comes...FINAL FLASH!!!"
-"Doorbell...I mean Doorknob!...I MEAN, SAFETY!"
-"GOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!"
-"BRIAN, GET THEM!"
-"Why would you show someone that?"
-"I'm gonna beat you so bad, you're gonna have to go back to Taco Bell!"
-"FUCK! I HATE THIS GAME! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA SELL IT!"
-"You kids better leave! The park's closed and the police are on their way!"
-"Yep, I'm in the window."
-"OHHHHHHHHHH!"
-"Hug your knee, love your knee..."
-"OH! IPPON Seoi Nage."
-"Yeah, some kids threw a rock and broke the window." "Oh, that sucks. Well, we'll let you know if we see someone..."
-"Dude, that star's moving!"
-"Tr...Tr-Transpermorper!"
-"I'M NOT A DOUCHE!"
-"But what if she's like really really hot, and she's only been dead for a few minutes so she's still warm?"
-"CROSSFIRE! YOU'LL GET CAUGHT UP IN LOVE!"
-"A BOOM BOOM BOOM, A LEMME HEAR YOU SAY 'WHEOH'!"
-"Fetch Lucky."
-"DEATH!"
-"I've been cheating on you. It was my decision."
-"Oh-em-gee."
-"Oh my God, did they MO and FK?"
-"NARCS!"
-"Bitch, you're fired!"
-"Shaggie, NOOOOOO!"
-"Psh, YOU'RE pagmo."
-"You know, shit. Like in a chaaair."
-"Gee, I wish I could use magic...and walk..."
-"My ultimate goal in life is to become the Pokemon Master."
-"GIVE ME ALL THE FUCKING MONEY!" "You want fries with that?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
-"I thought that the sperm like floated through the air or something."
-"You will pay for your sass."
-"She's so hot....FUCK!"
-"Let go of me...you're really annoying me!..."
-"DRRRuuuUUuuuUuUUUG FreeEeEeEEee!"
-"Aye dios mio! Infierno es muy malo!" "NO! ENFIERNO ES MUY BUENO!"
-"Stupid fire..."
-"Well, I'm out of the band and Roxanne won't go out with me."
-"FUCK THE EDUCATED IN THEIR RIGHTEOUS ASSES!"
-"That was my brother's calculator!"
-"I'LL CONSUME YOUR SOUL! WE'RE ONE!"
-"LOVE ME!"
-"DOUCHE!"

And the non-verbal.

-Cruising Speed
-Walking on rocks after a dip in the river
-Wolverine mating
-Steve
-A lint cleaner and the smartest thing I ever did
-My little Angel Island accident
-Matt's bleacher rides
-My middle school Dream-stomp
-Wet bar tag
-Andrew's trip in Geometry
-Matt Pill
-Douche Physics
-James and the Giant Butt
-Jolly Roger
-CJ and Mr. Ed and the Great Chase
-Matt's sleeping habits
-Mongolian Barbecue
-Mariah Carey
-Daniel's trap door
-Andrew's field trip to the dump
-Ramza Butt
-Twelve Toe Johnson
-Jingles and the Sleeping Wheelchair Man

Ah, so many good times. I think that's enough for now.

-Black Jack Kidd

Comments

Popular Posts